If a form you have been told about is not listed here, please get in touch with info@urpl.wisc.edu.


For All Students

  • Change of Advisor Form - The old and new advisor must both initial this themselves. 
  • Credit Overload Request - Students wishing to take more than 15 credits in a semester must fill this form out and submit it to the Graduate School for approval. 


For Master's Students


Full information about graduation requirements (as well as information about internship completion requirements) can be found HERE. For quick ease of access, here are links to all the relevant forms:



For PhD Students