The URPL internship and job database section was designed primarily for students in the Urban and Regional Planning Department who are looking for jobs and internships in planning, with a primary emphasis on the South Central Wisconsin region.
This list is not complete, so please submit suggested sites or corrections. Some of these links point to private organizations and companies, but this does not constitute an official endorsement by the University of Wisconsin, which is not responsible for the content of those sites. This resource list is for informational purposes only.
Please Note: Many agencies may take interns, even if no formal internship position is listed. It never hurts to send a resume. Many high quality agencies are not listed because they do not have direct job links on their websites, but should be considered for employment opportunities.
See the menu below to get started.
- American Planning Association (APA) Chapters
- Internship and Job Databases - Planning Specific
- Nationwide and International
- Federal and State Government
- Other Wisconsin-specific Organizations
- Regional Planning Commissions
- County Governments in Wisconsin
- Local Governments in Wisconsin
- Private Planning Firms