For Alumni and Friends
URPL maintains an extensive network of more than 2,000 alumni and friends who stay connected by:
- updating their contact information
- sharing news about themselves or their classmates
- helping students advance their careers
- financially supporting URPL students and programs
- attending receptions and networking events
- reading URPL news
- reading the Connections Newsletter
Contact information is available through the Wisconsin Alumni Association database. By logging in there, alumni can control what information WAA displays. Questions about alumni-and-friends relations can be directed to Emily Reynolds at 608-262-1004.
Alumni and friends of URPL are an invaluable resource for students in their career development. Alumni and friends can share with students with information about their jobs and workplaces, participate in professional development functions such as networking events, mentoring and informational interviews, that highlight their knowledge and experience. Alumni and friends interested in working with students should join our Alumni Network by filling out a brief online form, or contact Emily Reynolds, the Department's Alumni Relations Coordinator at 608-262-1004.